Monday, March 12, 2012

"Tales from the Bell Club", featuring my story "The Girl in the Cabin" is now available from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Tales-From-Bell-Club-ebook/dp/B007IVQ7BK

It looks like a great anthology - the editor, Paul Mannering (a New Zealand writer and fellow Wellington dweller) has come up with a intriguing theme - all of the stories are personal narratives of folks who've suffered horrifying experiences, all set within the great pulp era between the late 1800's and early 1900's. The Bell Club is where they tell their tales.

My story was originally conceived as a horror Western, but in hindsight was more horror than Western, which made it a neat period piece and this anthology seemed to be a perfect home for it.
Fortunately for me, Paul accepted it. It's always very satisfying to see your writing reach the outside world.

When I get my copy I'll post review of the other stories.

Huge thanks to Paul and the folks at Knightwatch Press who put in the hard yards that help aspiring writers like myself get into print.

No comments:

Post a Comment